The hedge fund is owned by Gabe Plotkin and it contains many successful and rich managers that work with this company. And, they have made their prosperity from hedge funds. In the first half, the company endured a heavy loss that is not disclosed till yet,
These fund managers contributed their efforts to take the company to the highest peak and became the world’s best company. For this purpose, let’s have a look at https://dealbreaker.com/2021/03/melvin-sued and some richest fund managers of hedge funds:
- Jim Simons: The net worth of Jim simons is $23.5 billion and his net worth of 2019 was $n21.6 billion. He is the world’s richest hedge fund manager.
- Ray Dalio: The net worth of Ray Dalio is $16.9 billion currently. He owned $18.7 billion in 2019 that was more than 2020 as his asset fallen to $138 billion.
- Ken Griffin: He runs Citadel, which is part of hedge funds founded in 1990. His current net worth is $15 billion and his net worth of 2019 was $12.7 billion. He has gained his assets in the current year with his hard work.
- Steve Cohen: He is the best in running the hedge funds business and owned $14.4 billion and the last year’s assets of stevecohen were $13.6 billion.
- Carl Icahn: He is also the richest manager of hedge funds with a current $14 billion and his net worth of 2019 was $17.6 billion.
- David Tepper: He is also the greatest fund manager in Gabe Plotkin’s company hedge funds and he is known for his impressive strategies, he gains a net worth of $13 billion. His net worth of 2019 was $12 billion.
- George Soros: Net worth of George Soros is $8.6 billion and it was the same last year as well. He is also a great person and knows all the tricks of handling the business.